photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Friday, January 8, 2010

the color code

happy friday!

to take a color personality test prior to reading this click here.

[i would venture to say that many bloggers have a significant amount of blue and perhaps some yellow (as i do) in them... or they wouldn't be blogging. i may be wrong but that's my feeling.]

recently, i've become interested in learning about different temperaments/personality traits/dispositions. why, you ask? well, i'm not gonna lie or beat around the bush. other than to learn more about myself, i want to find a good match/mate/eternal companion. i'm taking a somewhat tested approach this time. i hope i have learned a thing or two from my first failed marriage. the pain of that experience makes me not want to repeat my own mistakes. pain sure is a great teacher isn't it?

it's no coincidence that popular dating sites have some sort of personality test incorporated in their match making. although i am not solely relying on their scientific outcomes, i have opened my mind (and eventually my heart) to possibilities i'd never entertained before. here's to hoping. chris, if you're reading this, i'm glad you are a blue/red. can't wait to hang with you!

for you married folk out there, knowing each other's color makeup may help you better understand what makes your spouse tick. improved communication and deeper connections may result and that is my hope for you. i'm no scientist nor am i a doctor of psychology but my opinion is that happy marriages make the world a better place... for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm mostly blue...with a little bit of red.

    Have I mentioned that your profile picture is georgous??!!

    ReplyDelete