photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my job is not conducive to blogging

i'm finding that having to blog after work is less effective. i feel like my writing juices have run dry by the time i get home and take a load off. said juices seem to flow more during the morning hours. or maybe i am just less inhibited with what i feel like posting in the morning. right now everything i think of writing about is a dud.

a pen pal on ldslinkup asked me the other day if i was in a relationship or if life has just gotten busy. he has noticed that i haven't been on the site as much as i normally have nor have i been very vocal on the message boards. i told him my blog was my boyfriend.

right now this blog has been filling a void or diverting my attention from things that i shouldn't worry about or that i have no control over... and i like that. i hope this relationship can last. this time, it's all up to me.

1 comment: