photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Friday, February 19, 2010

the finding pool dance

there's a single adult dance tonight at a stake center in red rock. angela, i hope your flight is somewhat on time so we can at least check it out. angela and i are going to be on the prowl to invite some cute boys to angela's game night tomorrow. currently, our finding pool is shallow.

is it bad that i'm looking at dating the same way i would've been 'finding' in the mission field? the way i see it, if you can, you should keep that pool stocked. why? because he's out there, somewhere. the golden one. i may or may not have met him yet, but it won't be happening unless we go finding.

wish us luck.

3 comments:

  1. What is funnier is that I read that and didn't even thing it was weird or abnormal...

    Until I got to the end and you questioned it. Then it made me realize that I might not be normal. Because I do the same thing!

    Keep your pool stocked and use the commitment pattern once you find him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck chica Rika! I'm so excited to see you in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's my invite woman!!! j/k noelle, where might my invitation to your wedding be? better?

    wilson, b/c i can still call you that i hope...

    that's great. can you imagine? will you... be my bf. will you take me out more? will you kiss me, talk heart to heart with me... will you ask me for my hand already?

    ReplyDelete