photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ldslinkup

blasted work. i have ideas of what to write about then work kills it for me. oh yeah, so on ldslinkup today, one of my pick-up lines was "your profile made more 'sense' than a glade plug-in." ok so that was a major dud but i did get a a bit of convo out if it. not a very stimulating conversation about farmer blows, mind you. another line was, 'does everything you touch really turn to snow? if so, i'd like to be frosted.' now that was a perverse and pathetic dud. i'm pretty sure i scared him away with that one. oh well.

honing my skillz, honing my skillz. i did learn what farmer blows are. this guy's response to my question of what they were goes as follows :

farmer blows are the easiest and most efficient means by which to exhale snot from your nostrils. You use your forefinger to plug one side, and you BLOW! Careful, it can get a little messy for beginners. :)

Let me know how it goes. ;)

so much for trying to strike up a chat with a dude. nobody can ever tell me i didn't try. these are the things we women go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment