photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Thursday, February 18, 2010

could i blog about

doing yoga rather than actually doing it? it's the longest of my exercise dvds and i'm so not in the mood but i ate what equates to about 2 little ceasars pizzas today so i gotta get moving. just got back from a young women's presidency meeting. checked other peeps' blogs and would rather lounge around, read this new book i picked up called 'the element', and watch the olympics. but i'm going to do yoga.

btw, my fishing 'line' worked. let's see how long of an email convo i can carry with this one...

2 comments:

  1. I read about linkup on your blog. I have one going as well. By the way, the baby was born yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations aunt meg!!! that's so exciting. you'll have to tell me about your linkup penpal :)

    ReplyDelete