photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

letters and lipids

today has been a full day. i didn't even nap. work was busy but i managed to email my pen pal in duluth (hi nick) about 50 times or more. after work, i worked out pretty hard as i've not exercised all week. did core synergistics on p90x and then ran 3 miles on the treadmill. ward mission meeting followed the workout and now, i should be in bed, but i'm not. had to facebook, check ldslinkup and now blog.

nick thinks i should write about my athletic goals for 2010 or my plans. please see my entry entitled 'something to look forward to' for my plans. i told him one of my goals is to have tummy lipo. cop out, i know but i SO want a sweet stomach, without the crazy hard work it would take like totally restricting my diet and continuing to engage in intense exercise (something i think i'm already doing).

i've never had a ripped stomach. even as an adolescent. i have always been playing one sport or another as a kid and through college. soccer, volleyball, or whatever but the baby fat on the stomach has never melted away; it has grown. muffin top and back fat have also seemed to find
unwelcome lodging in my midsection and i'm about over it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in the tummy lipo...seriously. I'm about over it too...no amound of working out fixes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i am for REAL. i think i'll get a quote tomorrow for H2o body jet lipo.

    ReplyDelete