photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Monday, March 1, 2010

creepy caller

i had a creepy caller in the month of february and now march. from my caller i.d., he has called about 8 times. the name that comes up on the screen is 'private caller'. if i turn up missing, i have given some of my friends the name of the person i think may be responsible.

saturday, 2/27, at about 3:20 in the morning was the one and only time i have spoken to this person. his cowardly voice (altered by an electronic voice changer) gives me reason to believe that we have met. i am not afraid. i am more bothered and ready to do some damage if harassed again. this is about the time to reveal that hell hath no fury... i don't care if the phrase doesn't exactly apply.

to this creep who doesn't have the cajones to use his real voice to communicate, i say 'bring it!' in answer to your question of what i was wearing, no, i wasn't in my pajama's... yet. and if you wanted me to play along, i would've said, 'what would you like me to be wearing before i cut off your manhood?'

the end.

i should not have watched the bachelor finale. thanks angela. now i am extra ticked.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Creepy caller doesn't know who he is dealing with!

    I stopped watching the bachelor when I knew how it was going to end...grrr.

    I'm excited to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't force you to watch it. At least we agree that it was dumb!

    ReplyDelete