photograph: prayers by johnny monahan

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

what today?

well, my previous post has caused me to reflect and write down how i have seen God's hand in my life today. this may sound like a stretch but i'm going to chalk it up as one way i've seen His hand. i was able to go to work the last half of my shift, function quite normally and remain calm. my body is healing. and i recognize and appreciate that. i didn't take offense that none of my team mates welcomed me back, nor did they show concern. but honestly, i'm ok with that. my bosses were kind and considerate. i really appreciated that they were.

also, my fellow blogger jalae posted a great mormon message entitled 'my new life' on facebook. it helped me realize that we can find things to be thankful for even in our trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment